This position is responsible for maintaining product samples for all categories and assisting the Buyers with preparation and clean-up of product line reviews.
• Coordinate receipt and sending of vendor product samples for all categories
• Catalog and maintain all samples for all categories
• Coordinate the collection, receipt and sending of store samples for the Store Support Center
• Maintain all sample areas, storage and display racking for all categories
• Assist in the development and building of test plan-o-grams and new product display for stores
• Assist in the preparation and clean up required for product line reviews including set up, sample pulling, data entry, labeling, display organization, sample disposal, and sample restocking
• Collect and organize samples needed by the marketing team to take photographs
• Travel to and from stores to pick up and drop off samples
• Plan and organize work schedule in order to meet daily, weekly, project and/or team-related productivity goals
• Attend periodic safety training, as required
• Assist all categories with miscellaneous projects as needed
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• One year of customer service, general office or clerical experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
• Ability to understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self, co-workers and others
• Knowledge of safety procedures while performing tasks that require driving and material handling
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Basic computer skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to noisy.
Physical Work – Ability exert 30 – 60 pounds of force occasionally, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject to eligibility criteria)
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in 2020